- RSS Channel Showcase 8907088
- RSS Channel Showcase 8494525
- RSS Channel Showcase 1110325
- RSS Channel Showcase 7236307
Articles on this Page
- 09/19/05--09:54: _What is Lakas-Angka...
- 09/21/05--23:15: _LA Areas
- 09/21/05--23:20: _Events
- 09/21/05--23:28: _LAMI Membership
- 09/21/05--23:29: _Faith Statements: W...
- 09/21/05--23:30: _Core Values
- 09/21/05--23:31: _Vision and Mission
- 09/21/05--23:42: _Illustrations
- 10/13/05--00:41: _October 30-31
- 10/13/05--00:45: _October 29 - 31, 2005
- 04/03/06--20:20: _2006 Single Profess...
- 02/07/08--18:06: _LDI 2008
- 11/16/08--17:34: _6th National Confer...
- 11/16/08--17:35: _LA Homepage
- 11/16/08--17:48: _Lakas Angkan Youth ...
- 11/16/08--17:49: _6th LA National Con...
- 11/23/08--16:52: _LB Thanksgiving 2008
- 11/23/08--17:55: _VisMin Leader's Mee...
- 11/23/08--18:24: _Luzon Leader's Meet...
- 11/23/08--18:51: _6th National Confer...
- 11/23/08--20:09: _Camp Wilderness 2008
- 12/17/08--21:47: _LA NatCon09.flv
- 12/17/08--22:04: _Pasko ng Angkan 200...
- 11/11/09--21:11: _FAITH Annex Project
Welcome to the Lakas-Angkan Ministries, Inc. (LAMI) site!
This is presently under construction.
We will be posting announcements, relevant articles and general information as well as new developments in our ministry.
Feel free to post a reply if you see something you like or just want to get in touch.
- 09/19/05--09:54: What is Lakas-Angkan Ministries, Inc.?
- 09/21/05--23:15: LA Areas
- 09/21/05--23:20: Events
- 09/21/05--23:28: LAMI Membership
- 09/21/05--23:29: Faith Statements: What We Believe
- 09/21/05--23:30: Core Values
- LORDSHIP OF CHRIST. I commit myself to make Jesus Lord and Master of my life and to pursue His purpose for my life above my personal desires.
- HOLY SPIRIT. I will live my life and do ministry empowered by and fully dependent on the Holy Spirit.
- WORD OF GOD. The Word of God will be my sole authority for life and I commit myself to its faithful study, meditation, memorization and application.
- PRAYER AND FASTING. I commit myself to pray at least 30 minutes a day and fast once a week.
- HOLINESS. I will live an upright life by being pure in speech and action, free of deceit and malice, blameless and holy in all areas of life.
- LOVE. I commit myself to love God with all my heart, soul, spirit, mind and strength and love others as myself.
- EVANGELISM. I commit myself to sharing the Gospel to a minimum of 3 souls a week by all possible means.
- STEWARDSHIP. I will employ my God-given time, talent and treasures for the pu...
- 09/21/05--23:31: Vision and Mission
- 09/21/05--23:42: Illustrations
- 10/13/05--00:41: October 30-31
- 10/13/05--00:45: October 29 - 31, 2005
- 04/03/06--20:20: 2006 Single Professionals' Conference
- 02/07/08--18:06: LDI 2008
- 11/16/08--17:34: 6th National Conference
- 11/16/08--17:35: LA Homepage
- 11/16/08--17:48: Lakas Angkan Youth Forum
- 11/16/08--17:49: 6th LA National Conference Website
- 11/23/08--16:52: LB Thanksgiving 2008
- 11/23/08--17:55: VisMin Leader's Meeting Sep-08
- 11/23/08--18:24: Luzon Leader's Meeting Sep-08
- 11/23/08--18:51: 6th National Conference Brochure
- 11/23/08--20:09: Camp Wilderness 2008
- 12/17/08--21:47: LA NatCon09.flv
- 12/17/08--22:04: Pasko ng Angkan 2008 Los Baños
- 11/11/09--21:11: FAITH Annex Project
WHAT IS LAKAS-ANGKAN ?
LAKAS-ANGKAN, which literally means “power of the clan”, is a Filipino term coined from Isaiah 60:22, the scriptural promise claimed for the ministry- “The smallest one will become a clan, and the least one a mighty nation. I, the LORD will hasten it in its time.”
LAKAS-ANGKAN MINISTRIES, INC.
We are an evangelistic non-denominational, contextualized, indigenous lay missionary movement and cell church disciplemaking ministry whose aim is TO FULFILL CHRIST’S GREAT COMMISSION BY MAKING DISCIPLES AND REPRODUCIBLE DISCIPLEMAKING MINISTRIES. Lakas-Angkan seeks to preach the Gospel by all possible means and develop disciples of Jesus Christ as whole persons within their cultural context.
LAKAS-ANGKAN MINISTRIES is currently working in more than thirty ministry areas in the Philippines. The work is led by thirty fulltime ministry workers and more than one hundred ministry staff, associates and layman area leaders ...
Multiplying in different parts of the
Your membership to a Christian Church is a step of spiritual growth rather than an organizational ritual.
v It identifies you as a genuine believer (Ephesians 2:19; Romans 12:5)
v It provides you a spiritual family to support and encourage you (Galatians 6:1-2; Hebrews 10:24-25)
v It gives you a place to discover and use your gifts in the ministry (1 Corinthians 12:4-27)
v It places you under the spiritual protection of godly leaders (Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28-29)
v It gives you the accountability you need to grow (Ephesians 5:21)
1. The applicant must have gone through several bible study sessions. Specifically, he/she should have finished lessons on
§ Quiet Time
ABOUT GOD. We believe that there is only one sovereign God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the only true God, Creator of heaven and earth and everything in them. He is the God decried in the Bible and is all-knowing, all-powerful, just, loving, truthful and holy.
ABOUT JESUS CHRIST. We believe that Jesus Christ in the flesh was both God and man, that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life. He was crucified and he died to pay the penalty for our sins. By His blood, the Lord Jesus Christ made a perfect sacrifice for sins once for all. He rose from the grave on the third day and ascended to the Father’s right hand where he is the Head of the Church and intercedes for believers. We believe He is coming again to earth bodily and visibly to set up His kingdom.
ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT. We believe that the Holy Spirit is God and possesses all the Divine attrib...
A multitude of believers committed to evangelism and disciplemaking reaching the whole world for Christ.
To fulfill Christ’s Great Commission by making disciples and reproducible disciplemaking ministries.
UPLB LA Single Professionals'
Ist VisMin G12 Summit Conference
Midway Beach Resort, Initao, Misamis
All Lakas-Angkan Members who are twenty years of age and beyond and who are working are invited to attend. Come and be refreshed in the vision and mission of God's calling for
Equipping leaders for the Great Commission.
A multitude of disciples committed to evangelism and disciplemaking reaching the whole world for Christ.
Fulfill Christ's Great Commission by making disciples and reproducible disciplemaking
The Lakas Angkan Ministries, Inc. will hold its 6th National Conference on April 6-11, 2009 at the University of the Philippines at Los Baños, College, Laguna. We are expecting about 3,000 LA members from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao in this grand celebration of God’s awesome work and faithfulness. *SEE BLOG FOR THE ATTACHED BROCHURE
This forum was set-up so that physical distance won't be a barrier for us to encourage one another and help each other in fulfilling our mission.
The site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
The Lakas Angkan Ministries, Inc. will hold its 6th National Conference on April 6-11, 2009 at the University of the Philippines at Los Baños, College, Laguna. We are expecting about 3,000 LA members from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao in this grand celebration of God’s awesome work and faithfulness.
The reasons to bring together God’s people to this momentous occasion are innumerable. God’s awesome blessings are countless. We now have ministry in more than 30 areas from Luzon to Mindanao led by laymen and about thirty fulltime workers. Growth is strongly manifested in every area where the ministry operates.
Photos courtesy of Yuan. For the more copy of the pictures, please check:
Courtesy of Brother Joey